Mavroseal Facade coating Gel
Mavroseal Gel is a high-quality solvent borne facade coating based on silane/siloxane with 25% solids.
Mavroseal Gel is a gel product, which makes it easy and accurate to apply with a roller.
Mavroseal facade coating Gel penetrates deep within the surface and makes mineral surfaces long-lasting water-repellent.
Mavroseal Gel does not seal the surface and stays 100% vapour permeable.
Mavroseal Gel has excellent UV- and alkali-resistance.
Mavroseal Gel is suitable for the impregnation of both old and new mineral surfaces such as brick, mineral stucco, concrete, sand-lime brick and natural stone. Mavroseal Gel is very suitable for application on facades where many vulnerable parts are present, such as frames and windows, because it is easy to work around them.
• Highly water resistant
• 100% vapour permeable
• High penetration ability
• Reduces dirt-adhesion
• Prevents white deposit
• Due to the long contact time it is suitable for hard surfaces
• Excellent penetration on recently impregnated surfaces
1. Clean facades with a pressure washer. For extremely polluted surfaces use a suitable façade-cleaner such as Facadeclean Remove algae, moss and mould with Algen Remover.
2. Mavroseal Gel can be applied on a slightly damp surface, however an optimal result is acquired with a dry surface.
3. Apply Mavroseal Gel with a brush or a roller. Use between 200-300 g/m2 product, depending on the absorbance of the surface.
4. Remove any excess material with a damp cloth.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max.95% and 3°C above dewpoint
During application and drying.
Water resistant: after 2 hours
Dry: after 8-10 hours
The product is applied as a white emulsion which dries as an invisible transparent layer after 8 - 24 hours, depending on the circumstances.
Consumption is 5-7m2/L, this depends on the absorbency and porosity of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 6 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves and safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.