MAVROSEAL WETLOOK Facade coating
Mavroseal Wetlook is a high-quality waterbased impregnating agent based on modified polysiloxanes with special colour enhancing components.
Mavroseal Wetlook forms a water repellent barrier after application on contact with atmospheric air without affecting the water vapor permeability of the substrate.
Mavroseal Wetlook penetrates the surface and makes it water repellent, while at the same time intensifying the colour without gloss.
Mavroseal Wetlook is used to brighten dull and colorless wall and floor surfaces, stairs, entrances and terraces.
Mavroseal Wetlook is suitable for all absorbent natural or artificial stones including marble, travertine, sandstone, concrete blocks, terrazzo and granite.
• High and durable water resistant
• 100% vapour permeable
• High penetration ability
• Reduces dirt-adhesion
• Prevents white deposit
• Colour deepening effect (wet-look)
• Consolidating effect on the surface
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max.95% and 3°C above dewpoint
During application and drying.
1. Clean facades with a pressure washer. For extremely polluted surfaces use a suitable façade-cleaner such as Facadeclean. Remove algae, moss and mould with Algen Remover.
2. Cover surfaces that will not be treated such as glass, window frames, pavement and plants with foil.
3. Ensure that the surface is completely dry.
4. Apply Mavroseal Wetlook undiluted with a low pressure spray or roller
5. Apply an eventual second layer wet-on-wet to ensure that the surface is saturated.
6. Remove any excess material with a damp cloth.
Water resistant: after 6 hours
Dry: after 24 hours
1 and 10 L
Consumption is 1-4 m2/L, this depends on the absorbency and porosity of the surface.
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool, frost-free place.
HEATLH AND SAFETY
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable resistant gloves, protective clothing, safety goggles, and face protection. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.