Mavroseal WB Waterborne Extra strong facade coating
Mavroseal Wb Extra Strong is a highly concentrated waterborne extra strong facade coating based on silane/siloxane.
Mavroseal Wb Extra Strong is highly concentrated and contains various additives to penetrate even deeper into the substrate, guaranteeing a longer lifespan.
Mavroseal Wb Extra Strong does not seal the surface and is therefore 100% vapour permeable.
Mavroseal Wb Extra Strong has excellent UV- and alkali-resistance.
Mavroseal Wb Extra Strong is suitable for the impregnation of both old and new mineral surfaces such as brick, mineral stucco, concrete, sand-lime brick and natural stone.
Mavroseal Wb Extra Strong is also suitable for surfaces that have been previously impregnated.
• High and durable water resistant
• 100% vapour permeable
• Extreme high penetration ability
• Reduces dirt-adhesion
• Prevents white deposit
• Longest durability
10 l, 25 l, 210 l en 1000 l.
1. Clean facades with a pressure washer. For extremely polluted surfaces use a suitable façade-cleaner such as Facadeclean. Remove algae, moss and mould with Algen Remover.
2. Cover surfaces that will not be treated such as glass, window frames, pavement and plants with foil.
3. Ensure that the surface is completely dry.
4. Apply Mavroseal Wb Extra Strong undiluted with a low pressure spray, a roller or with the flow method. Work carefully from bottom to top and apply an eventual second layer wet-on-wet to ensure that the surface is saturated.
5. Remove any excess material with a damp cloth.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max.95% and 3°C above dewpoint
During application and drying.
Water resistant: after 2 hours
Dry: after 4 hours
Consumption is 1-2 m2/L, this depends on the absorbency and porosity of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Avoid eye contact, wear safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.