FacadeClean Gel Facade cleaner
Powerful gel facade cleaner that will effectively clean all kinds of soiling from mineral surface facades. If you need to clean an extremely dirty façade, try our Extra strong facade cleaner.
FacadeClean Gel is an acidic gel facade cleaner gel based on ammonium bifluoride.
FacadeClean Gel is an active cleaning agent and is applicable on most heavily soiled mineral surfaces.
FacadeClean Gel effectively removes common facade contaminations.
FacadeClean Gel is suitable for most mineral surfaces including granite, sandstone, concrete, slate, brick, terracotta, unpolished marble, stucco and basalt stone.
FacadeClean Gel can damage calcareous surfaces.
• Suitable for practically all lime-free stones and surfaces
• Very thorough and efficient cleaning that removes all types of facade contaminations
• Especially suitable for vertical surfaces due to gel consistency
• Long contact time due to gel consistency
1 and 10 liter
1. Apply FacadeClean Gel undiluted with a low pressure spray, roller or a brush.
2. Let the product sit 10 to 60 minutes on the surface. Keep the surface saturated during treatment and make sure the product does not dry out.
3. Rinse and clean the surface with high pressure spray. Use between 50 and 200 bar of pressure, this depends on the surface. Use cold or warm water with a maximum temperature of 50°C.
4. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
FacadeClean Gel can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Consumption is 5-15 m2/L. Consumption greatly depends on the nature and degree of contamination and porosity of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a ventilated, cool and frost-free place.
Causes severe burns and eye damage. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. Always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department before use.