High-quality polishing, cleaning, and preserving agent for weathered substrates. For application on non-porous façade finishing materials such as plastic, water jackets, volkern and façade cladding and aluminum. also removes black puncture marks.
NitoWax is a polish and cleaning agent in one for weathered surfaces such as powdered and chalked coatings and slightly weathered plastic and cladding.
NitoWax leaves a transparent layer after cleaning and gives a glossy and colour deepening finish on the surface with a durability of one year.
NitoWax is a semi-permanent, reversible coating, which means that it can be easily removed with the right tools.
NitoWax is characterized by its very easy application and time saving property, by combining the cleaning and protective function in one product.
NitoWax is perfectly usable as a regular maintenance product.
NitoRange consists of a collection of high-quality, protective colour- and shine-retention coatings for non-absorbent surfaces.
Aware of the fact that every surface, situation and object differs, our laboratory has developed a wide range of renovation coatings. Permanent coatings, semi-permanent reversible coatings and colour coatings,, each with their own unique properties. Customization, quality, durability and colour deepening are all represented within the NitoRange!
NitoWax has been specially developed for application on non-porous surfaces such as plastic, high-pressure laminate,
windowsills, (powdered) aluminium and coated surfaces.
NitoWax gives astonishing results, especially on heavily weathered and dirty surfaces. In particular powdered window frames on office buildings and powdered cladding.
• Very simple application with a cloth or polish machine
• Cleaning and protective function in one
• Suitable for many hard and coated surfaces
• Semi-permanent and reversible
• Makes the surface water-repellent
• Slight colour and gloss restoration
1 l, 5 l,10 l and 25 l.
1. Because NitoWax is both a cleaning and preservative agent in one, it is possible to directly apply NitoWax to the surface. With extremely dirty surfaces it might be necessary to clean with Uniclean Low Foaming and Isopropanol.
2. Apply NitoWax on a microfiber cloth or a damp power sponge and evenly distribute on the surface.
3. Allow the NitoWax to dry for a couple of minutes and rub the product in the surface with a microfibre cloth or a polishing machine.
4. A second layer might be necessary on certain surfaces, this can be applied directly.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max. 85%