NitoCryl® Primer is a 1-component, transparent, waterborne primer that creates outstanding adhesion on difficult surfaces such as sidings and powdered window frames.
NitoCryl® Primer is used as an adhesion primer for NitoCryl®.
NitoCryl® Primer is reversible and is easy to remove alongside the NitoCryl® topcoat by using MultiStrip.
NitoRange consists of a collection of high-quality, protective colour- and shine-retention coatings for non-absorbent surfaces.
Aware of the fact that every surface, situation and object differs, our laboratory has developed a wide range of renovation coatings. Permanent coatings, semi-permanent reversible coatings and colour coatings,, each with their own unique properties. Customization, quality, durability and colour deepening are all represented within the NitoRange!
NitoCryl® Primer has been specially developed for application on non-porous surfaces such as plastic, high-pressure laminate, windowsills , (powdered) aluminium and coated surfaces. In particular powdered window frames on office- and commercial-buildings and powdered facade cladding.
• Ensures a better adhesion and durability of NitoCryl®
• Semi-permanent and reversible
• Easy and safe to use
• Excellent efficiency
1 l and 5 l.
1. Thoroughly clean the surface with Uniclean Low Foaming and rinse with water. If necessary aid with a scotch-brite or power sponge.
2. Use Isopropanol to remove any last residues and to dry the surface.
3. Apply NitoCryl® Primer on a clean and dry surface with a soft squeegee or a power sponge with a microfibre cloth. Work accurately in one direction to prevent streaks and difference in layer thickness.
4. After 10-15 minutes NitoCryl® can be applied.
Ambient temperature: minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max. 85%
Dust dry: 10-15 minutes
Dry: 30 minutes-1hour
50-70m2/L, this depends on the porosity and roughness of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a well-ventilated, dry, cool and frost-free place.
NitoCryl® Primer is not classified. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.