NitoCryl® is a 1-component, transparent, waterborne acrylate coating that provides long-term protection, gloss- and colour-retention to powdered and chalked coatings and weathered cladding and plastic.
NitoCryl® is dirt- and water-repellent and gives surfaces their original appearance.
NitoCryl® is reversible and is easy to remove alongside the NitoCryl® topcoat by using MultiStrip.
NitoRange consists of a collection of high-quality, protective colour- and shine-retention coatings for non-absorbent surfaces.
Aware of the fact that every surface, situation and object differs, our laboratory has developed a wide range of renovation coatings. Permanent coatings, semi-permanent reversible coatings and colour coatings,, each with their own unique properties. Customization, quality, durability and colour deepening are all represented within the NitoRange!
NitoCryl® has been specially developed for application on non-porous surfaces such as plastic, high-pressure laminate, windowsills, (powdered) aluminium and coated surfaces. In particular powdered window frames on office- and commercial-buildings and powdered facade cladding.
• Restores and enhances the original colour of the surface
• Semi-permanent and reversible
• Transparent satin gloss layer
• Safe and easy to use
1 l and 5 l.
50-70m2/L, this depends on the porosity and roughness of the surface.
1. The pre-treatment of the surface is particularly important for the application of NitoCryl®. Thoroughly clean the surface with Uniclean Low Foaming and rinse with water. If necessary aid with a scotch-brite or power sponge.
2. Use Isopropanol to remove any last residues and to dry the surface.
3. Treat the surface with NitoCryl® Primer.
4. Apply NitoCryl® on a clean and dry surface with a soft squeegee or a power sponge with a microfibre cloth. Work accurately in one direction to prevent streaks and difference in layer thickness.
5. If necessary, apply a second layer after drying (roughly 30 minutes) to repair irregularities.
Ambient temperature: minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max. 85%