Mavrox® EP Grout 2c
Mavrox® EP Grout 2c is a solvent-free 2-component mortar based on special Epoxy resins.
Mavrox® EP Grout 2c is a solvent-free 2-component epoxy grout. Mavrox® EP Grout 2c is a shrink-free, castable mortar that adheres excellently to concrete, steel and stony surfaces. Gives an adhesion on concrete that is stronger than the tensile strength of the concrete.
Mavrox® EP Grout 2c is highly resistant to aggressive substances such as oils, fats, petrol, salts, acids and alkalis
Mavrox® is a product line with a broad assortment of high-quality building chemical products. Mortars, epoxy and polyurethane floor- and wall panel-systems. Durable products to preserve and protect various surfaces for a long period of time. Construction chemistry for professionals!
Mavrox® EP Grout 2c is used for grouting concrete and steel structures, crane tracks, machines, etc. and casting anchors, boats, bar ends and railings, etc.
• Strong chemical resistant
• Outstanding adhesion
Ambient temperature: minimum 5 ° C.
1. Roughen surfaces beforehand and make them completely dry, clean and dust-free.
2. Surfaces must be free of laitance in order to obtain good adhesion.
3. Pre-treat surfaces with Mavrox® Repair Primer 2c.
4. Mix components A and B of Mavrox® EP Grout 2c intensively, preferably using an electric drill with mixing rod.
5. Pour the mixed product into the intended place.
5, 10 and 30 kg sets
Consumption is 1,75kg/m2/mm layer thickness
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.