Low Foaming All purpose cleaner
UniClean Low Foaming is a an all purpose cleaner just like UniClean. The difference is in the special formula that does not allow foam to be formed. It can be used on most surfaces, it is biodegradable and it does not damage the surface. A great universal cleaner with low foaming.
UniClean Low Foaming is a very efficient low foaming all purpose cleaner for cleaning grease deposits, soot, nicotine and other types of pollution.
UniClean Low Foaming is very useful as a multi purpose cleaner at home and industrial environments. Replaces petroleum and ammonia cleaners.
UniClean Low Foaming has a low foaming effect and thus extremely suitable for use in (scrubbing) machines.
UniClean Low Foaming is environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable.
UniClean Low Foaming can be used on almost all materials.
• Strong alkaline
• Gentle on the surface
• 100% biodegradable
• Effective in cold water
• Suitable as a paint cleaner for paintwork
• Replaces petroleum and ammonia cleaners
• Very suitable for scrubbing machines
1, 5 and 10 L.
1. Depending on the pollution, dilute UniClean Low Foaming with water or use concentrated (dilute up to 1:30).
2. Apply UniClean Low Foaming with a low pressure sprayer, microfibre cloth or brush.
3. Let the product work on the surface for a couple of minutes. Scrubbing the surface with a white pad or power sponge speeds up the process.
4. Rinse the surface with water and/or wipe with a damp microfibre cloth.
5. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
UniClean Low Foaming can be applied in all weather conditions, when used indoors ensure proper ventilation.
Consumption is strongly dependent on degree of fouling and dilution used.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be stored for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.