Mavrox® EP Scratch Coat 2c
Mavrox® EP Scratch Coat 2c is a solvent free, 2-component filler based on special Epoxy resins.
Mavrox® EP Scratch Coat 2c is a solvent-free, 2-component lightweight repair mortar based on special epoxy resins.
Mavrox® EP Scratch Coat 2c is used for repairing concrete damage, filling cracks, protecting exposed rebar and many other similar applications.
Mavrox® EP Scratch Coat 2c due to its low specific weight
(1.1 kg/L) is very suitable for use on vertical parts and ceilings. An additional advantage is that the consumption of a lightweight repair mortar is lower.
Mavrox® is a product line with a broad assortment of high-quality building chemical products. Mortars, epoxy and polyurethane floor- and wall panel-systems. Durable products to preserve and protect various surfaces for a long period of time. Construction chemistry for professionals!
Mavrox® EP Scratch Coat 2c is used for repairing concrete with damaged reinforcing bars, gravel nests, non-moving cracks, subversion and many other similar applications.
Mavrox® EP Scratch Coat 2c is also suitable for repairing cracks or holes in wood.
• Not flammable
• Easy to process with a trowel or jointer trowel
• Chemical resistant
• Low specific weight
• Excellent adhesion on concrete
• Wear resistant
Ambient temperature: maximum 30 ° C, minimum 10 ° C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30 ° C, minimum 10 ° C
Relative humidity: maximum 80% and 3 ° C above dew point
Moisture content of surface: maximum 4%
1. Ensure the surface is clean, dry, dust- and grease free.
2. Degrease and sand the floor with a diamond floor sander or sandblast.
3. Pre-treat surfaces with Mavrox® Repair Primer 2c.
4. Mix components A and B of Mavrox® EP Scratch Coat 2c intensively, preferably using an electric drill with mixing rod.
5. Apply the mixed repair mortar into the still wet primer layer using a clean trowel or a jointer trowel./
10 and 25 kg.
Consumption is 1,1 kg/m2/mm layer thickness.
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool, frost-free place.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.