Mavrox® EP Repair Primer 2c
Mavrox® EP Repair Primer 2c is a solvent-free, 2-part epoxy primer.
Mavrox® EP Repair Primer 2c is a universal, solvent-free, 2-component epoxy primer.
Mavrox® EP Repair Primer 2c is used as a primer for concrete repairs when using Mavrox® EP Repair Mortar 2c.
Mavrox® EP Repair Primer 2c is also used as a primer for the application of Mavrox® EP Cast Floor 3c.
Mavrox® EP Repair Primer 2c ensures excellent adhesion on virtually any surface.
Mavrox™ is a product line with a broad assortment of high-quality building chemical products. Mortars, epoxy and polyurethane floor- and wall panel-systems. Durable products to preserve and protect various surfaces for a long period of time. Construction chemistry for professionals!
Mavrox® EP Repair Primer 2c is used as adhesive layer on normal and strong absorbent concrete- and cement-floors.
• Excellent adhesion to different surfaces
• Easy to apply
• Not sensitive to osmosis
• Quick curing
• Odour free
• Excellent abrasion resistance
Ambient temperature: minimum 5°C
Substrate temperature: minimum 5°C
Relative humidity: max. 85%
1. The surface must be clean, dry, and free of dust and grease. First remove loose parts, grease, dirt, etc. on old and dirty surfaces.
For more information about the pre-treatment, read the expertise page "Floor preservation" at www.mavro-int.com or consult one of our technical advisers.
2. Add the B component to the A component container and mix thoroughly using a drill and paint mixer. Mixing by hand is not sufficient! Mix at low speed (300-400 rpm) for 3 minutes to avoid air entrapment.
3. Apply Mavrox® EP Repair Primer 2c to the substrate using a brush or roller.
4. When used in combination with Mavrox® EP Repair Mortar 2c, the repair mortar can be applied directly into the wet primer layer for optimal adhesion.
5 and 10 kg sets
Consumption is 3 m2/kg per layer, this depends on the absorption and porosity of the surface.
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool, frost-free place.
HEATLH AND SAFETY
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. Provide adequate ventilation. It is important that paint residues do not end up in the environment. Do not rinse rollers and tools in the sink. Paint waste can be disposed of as small chemical waste, even if it has dried. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.