NitoColour 2C is a high-quality 2-component colour coating based on aliphatic polyurethanes.
NitoColour 2C is available in both transparent and all RAL and NCS colours.
NitoColour 2C offers 5-10 years of protection against weather influences and has excellent gloss retention.
NitoColour 2C prevents adhesion to dirt and makes surfaces easy to clean.
NitoColour 2C forms a very strong and hard layer that is resistant against pollution, abrasion and graffiti.
MAVRO's NitoRange consists of a collection of high-quality, protective colour- and shine-retention coatings for non-absorbent surfaces.
Aware of the fact that every surface, situation and object differs, our laboratory has developed a wide range of renovation coatings. Permanent coatings, semi-permanent reversible coatings and colour coatings,, each with their own unique properties. Customization, quality, durability and colour deepening are all represented within the NitoRange!
NitoColour 2C has been specially developed for application on non-porous surfaces such as plastic, high-pressure laminate, windowsills , (powdered) aluminium and coated surfaces. In particular powdered window frames on office- and commercial-buildings and powdered facade cladding.
NitoColour 2C can be used outdoors on all surfaces, provided they have been properly pre-treated.
• Excellent adhesion on NitoColour Primer 2C
• Available in high gloss and satin gloss
• Great drying and paint-ability properties
• Strong chemical-resistant
• Outstanding outdoor durability and gloss retention
• Durability of 5-10 years depending on the circumstances
1 kg and 5 kg.
Mix A and B component
1. Pour component B (hardener) completely in the packaging of component A. Scrape the packaging clean with a spatula.
2. Mix component A and B carefully with a mechanical mixer to obtain a homogenous mixture. Mix at a low speed to avoid air entrapment.
3. Add a maximum of 0-10% PU thinner to the mixture and mix well. Dilution depends on personal preference and application method.
1. Thoroughly clean the surface with Uniclean Low Foaming and rinse with water. If necessary, aid with a scotch-brite or power sponge.
2. Lightly sand the surface with grit P300-400.
3. Use Isopropanol to remove any remaining residues and dry the surface.
4. Ensure that the surface is completely clean, dry and dust-free.
5. Pre-treat the surface with NNitoColour Primer 2C.
6. Ensure that the primed surface is completely clean, dry and dust-free.
7. Apply NitoColour 2C with a brush, paint roller or spray equipment.
8. Apply a second layer after 24 hours.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max. 85%
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a well-ventilated, dry, cool and frost-free place.
Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Avoid inhalation and skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. Provide adequate ventilation. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.