NitoColour Primer 2C
NitoColour Primer 2C is a high-quality 2-component, waterborne epoxy primer.
NitoColour Primer 2C forms a strong adhesive and lightly rust-resistant layer on practically all surfaces.
NitoColour Primer 2C is used as an adhesion primer for NitoColour 2C.
MAVRO's NitoRange consists of a collection of high-quality, protective colour- and gloss-retention coatings for non-absorbent surfaces.
Aware of the fact that every surface, situation and object differs, our laboratory has developed a wide range of renovation coatings. Permanent coatings, semi-permanent reversible coatings and colour coatings,, each with their own unique properties. Customization, quality, durability and colour deepening are all represented within the NitoRange!
NitoColour Primer 2C has been specially developed for application on non-porous surfaces such as plastic, high-pressure laminate,
windowsills ,(powdered) aluminium and coated surfaces. In particular powdered window frames on office- and commercial-buildings and powdered facade cladding.
• Outstanding adhesion coating
• Available in all common colours
• Rust-resistant properties
• Indoor and outdoor use
• Good paint-ability
• Suitable for brush, roller and spray application
1 and 5 kg.
Mix A and B component
1. Pour component B (hardener) completely in the packaging of component A. Scrape the packaging clean with a spatula.
2. Mix component A and B carefully with a mechanical mixer to obtain a homogenous mixture. Mix at a low speed to avoid air entrapment.
3. Add small doses up to 20% weight percent of water and mix well.
1. Ensure that the surface is completely clean, dry and dust-free.
2. Apply NitoColour Primer 2C with a brush, paint roller or spray equipment.
3. After 24 hours finish with NitoColour 2C.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max. 85% and 3°C above dew point.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a well-ventilated, dry, cool and frost-free place.
Avoid inhalation and skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. Provide adequate ventilation. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.