Algen Remover Moss Killer
Algen Remover is a cleaning agent based on a quaternary ammonium compounds.
This moss killer effectively kills and removes mildew caused by algae, weed and moss.
Algen Remover moss remover will protect surfaces against mildew for a long time due to its preventive action.
Algen Remover moss killer is a legally permitted biocide and may be used without a spraying license.
Legal instructions for use: The use is only permitted as a means to combat mildew, as a moss killer. Treating paved surfaces and equipment next to waterways to combat mildew is not permitted. This product is poisonous to fish and other aquatic organisms. The liquid must be prevented from reaching the surface water.
Algen Remover moss killer can be safely applied to all materials.
• Biodegradable moss killer
• No spraying license required
• Applicable with cold and warm water
• Preventive effect against mildew
• Easy to apply
1 and 5 L.
Apply the moss killer with a low-pressure spray. Leave the product on the surface for 24 – 48 hours and then rinse with clean water under suitable pressure. Protection and preventive action: Apply Algen Remover evenly with a low-pressure spray. Let the product affect the surface. Do not rinse.
1. Dilute Algen Remover moss killer at least 1:10 and at most 1:40 with water depending on the pollution.
2. Apply Algen Remover evenly with a low pressure sprayer.
3. Allow the product to work for 24 - 48 hours and then rinse with clean water under appropriate pressure. The effect is enhanced and accelerated by sunlight.
4. For temporary protection and preventive effect: Apply Algen Remover evenly with a low pressure sprayer. Let the product take effect and do not rinse it afterwards.
Take into account a consumption of 3 - 5 m2/L of solution, depending on the dilution used and the porosity of the substrate.
STORAGE AND STABILTY
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free and well ventilated place.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.