FACADECLEAN HC Concentrated Facade cleaner
A concentrated facade cleaner based on bleach for immediate and deep cleaning on contaminated mineral surfaces like facades, balconies, terraces and even roofs. Cleans mineral surfaces in depth and does not need rinsing.
FACADECLEAN HC is a concentrated cleaner that allows immediate and deep cleaning. FACADECLEAN HC is based on highly concentrated sodium hypochlorite and various additives for the stabilisation and optimisation of the cleaning effect.
FACADECLEAN HC removes atmospheric, organic and green contaminants from surfaces without the need of rinsing. FACADECLEAN HC restores the original appearance of materials without affecting them.
FACADECLEAN HC is a universally applicable product and can be used on facades, roofs, terraces, cladding, balconies, galleries, monuments, paving and fences.
FACADECLEAN HC can be applied to various materials including concrete, slate, brick, unpolished marble, stucco, sandstone, basalt-like stone and granite.
• Can be used on almost all types of stones
• Very fast and active effect
• Removes all types of façade contamination
1. Apply FACADECLEAN HC undiluted or diluted with water depending on the contamination.
Light pollution: dilute 1: 2
Medium soiling: dilute 1: 1
Extreme pollution: undiluted
2. Apply FACADECLEAN HC with a low pressure sprayer or brush.
3. Apply to vertical surfaces from bottom to top.
4. Rinsing is not necessary, however it can be effective to remove the last residues. In that case, wait until FACADECLEAN HC has done its job (20-45 minutes).
5. Repeat the treatment if necessary.
6. Optional: Protect the substrate with a product from the FLOORGUARD or MAVROSEAL line.
FACADECLEAN HC can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Consumption 5-15 m²/L. Consumption strongly depends on the nature and degree of pollution.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be stored for at least 6 months in original unopened packaging. Store in the original packaging in a ventilated, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Causes severe burns and eye damage. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.