Mavrox® PU Topcoat 1C
Mavrox® PU Topcoat 1C is solvent-free, transparent, 1-component, coating based on moisture-curing polyurethane.
Mavrox® PU Topcoat 1C is a very strong, hard and chemical resistant coating that is particularly suitable as an anti-graffiti coating and as an abrasion-resistant sealing layer.
Mavrox® PU Topcoat 1C provides a transparent matte finish.
Mavrox® PU Topcoat 1C can be scattered with an anti-slip granules or powder to obtain a rough finish.
Mavrox® is a product line with a broad assortment of high-quality building chemical products. Mortars, epoxy and polyurethane floor- and wall panel-systems. Durable products to preserve and protect various surfaces for a long period of time. Construction chemistry for professionals!
Mavrox® PU Topcoat 1C is applied as an external sealer layer on Mavrox® on floor-coatings or cast floors in environments with heavy load.
Mavrox® PU Topcoat 1C is also suitable as a transparent protection coating for art pieces and murals.
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Excellent abrasion resistance
• Very high solid content
• Excellent adhesion on different surfaces
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max. 85% and 3°C above dew point
1. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry, dust- and grease-free. Cement-bound surfaces need to be minimal 28 days old. Remove loose parts, grease, dirt, etc. from old and weathered surfaces. If necessary, degrease the surface.
2. Pre-treat strong absorbent surfaces with Mavrox® Concrete Primer.
3. Apply Mavrox® PU Topcoat 1C undiluted with a short haired felt roller with a maximum layer thickness of 100 µm.
4. Mavrox® PU Topcoat 1C is particularly sensitive to moisture. During application, close the package and replace the roller and paint tray every 30 minutes. Do not keep more product in the paint tray than can be applied within these 30 minutes.
Consumption is 10-12 m2/kg, this depends on the absorption and porosity of the surface. Do not apply more than 100 ml/m2.
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool, frost-free place. Opened packaging have a very limited shelf life.
HEATLH AND SAFETY
Beware: contains isocyanate. Very harmful by inhalation. Avoid inhalation, skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety glasses. Only use this product outdoors or in well-ventilated areas. Consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department before use