Glass Renovator Glass cleaner
This professional glass cleaner will clean the most unbelievably grimy windows and other glass. It penetrates into the glass as much as the pollution did, and even removes glass scratches and helps to de-etch windows or other glass. It will effectively remove organic and inorganic build-up and contaminants including metal oxides and lime scale. Not to be used on glass that is heat resistant or that has been treated with a coating.
Glass Renovator is a highly efficient acidic professional glass cleaner for cleaning and de-etching heavily soiled glass. Glass Renovator can be used to remove lime and cement residues, silica acid and other types of organic and inorganic contaminants from glass.
Glass Renovator glass cleaner has been developed for application on various types of glass.
• Dissolves stubborn lime and cement residues
• Cleans quickly and thoroughly
• Has a de-etching effect and removes dirt that has penetrated deep into the glass surface
1, 5. 10 and 25 L.
1. Apply Glass Renovator undiluted with a sponge or cloth. Work carefully and prevent the product from leaking onto fragile surfaces.
2. Allow the product to sit on the surface for 1-5 minutes. Rubbing the product with a white pad speeds up the process. Prevent the product from drying on the surface.
3. Rinse the surface with warm or cold water.
4. Repeat the process if necessary.
5. Optional: Protect the glass with Nitoguard Glass.
Glass Renovator can be used in all dry weather conditions, when used indoors ensure proper ventilation. Do not use in direct sunlight or on hot surfaces.
Consumption is 10-25 m2/L depending on the degree and nature of the fouling.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be stored for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, well-ventilated, frost-free place.
Causes severe burns and eye damage. Toxic if swallowed. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety glasses. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.