Deep Clean is a cleaning agent with strong cleaning and polishing properties
Deep Clean is very suitable for application on scratch-sensitive surfaces due to its very fine granules.
Deep Clean is very suitable for on-site cleaning of heavy fouling on a range of coatings, such as sheet piles.
Deep Clean is applicable on practically all surfaces, including scratch-sensitive surfaces such as RVS, plexiglass, polycarbonate, glazed tiles, plastics and coatings.
• Scratch-free polish
• Safe for practically all surfaces
• Powerful cleaning properties
• Easy to use
1 and 5 L.
1. Apply Deep Clean undiluted with a damp microfiber cloth or power sponge.
2. Work the product through with a cloth or sponge to remove contamination and scratches.
3. Wipe with a clean microfiber cloth and rinse with water.
4. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Deep Clean can be used in all dry weather conditions. Low temperature may delay the efficacy. Do not apply on hot surfaces or in direct sunlight.
Consumption is 10-20 m2/L. Consumption is greatly influenced by the degree of fouling and the structure of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a dry, cool and frost-free place.
Causes serious eye irritation. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves and safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.