Ceradur® Natural Stone Ceramic coating
Ceradur® Natural Stone is a ceramic coating based on patented polysilazane technology. These unique ceramic coatings are also called glass coating or liquid glass, because the coating has comparable properties to glass.
Ceradur® Natural Stone is resistant to strong chemicals and gives long-lasting protection.
Ceradur® Natural Stone forms an ultrathin (0,1 8 μm) transparent layer that protect natural stone against pollution, stains and damage.
Depending on the conditions and the coating offers protection against pollution, erosion, corrosion and moisture for at least 3 years (this depends on the rate of atmospheric contamination and the environment the surface is in).
The method of application of Ceradur® products has significant effect on the durability and quality of the coating. When in doubt or if you have any questions, always contact with your MAVRO International advisor.
Ceradur® Natural Stone is suitable for all non-porous and light-porous natural stone surfaces such as marble, basalt, granite and slate. Examples are kitchen counters and table tops.
• Protects against the penetration of water and salts.
• Great hydrophobic and oleophobic properties
• Suitable for a range of surfaces
• Protects the surface from atmospheric contamination and domestic contamination.
• Improves the natural look of the surface.
100 ml, 0,5 l and 1 l.
1. Thoroughly clean the substrate with Uniclean or Uniclean Low Foaming and rinse with water.
2. Degrease the substrate and dry with Isopropanol.
3. Apply Ceradur® Natural Stone with a power sponge, microfibre cloth or HLVP spray (nozzle: 0.8-1.2 mm, 2-3 bar). The coating can be applied with a soft rubbing motion or in one smooth motion. Apply the product with a maximum layer thickness of 0.1 - 8 μm (approx. 10-14 ml per m2). Exceeding the recommended layer thickness may cause the coating to have insufficient adhesion and affect the durability of the coating.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Surface temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: maximum 85% and 3oC above the dew point
Consumption is 60-70 m2/L.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place. Opened packages have a limited shelf life.
Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe burns and eye damage. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Avoid inhalation, skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, respirator, protective clothing and safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.