Silroc enhances the natural appearance of the surface and deepens the colours and gloss.
Silroc makes the surface water-, dirt- and oil-repellent thus making the surface easy to clean.
Silroc can be applied on floors and walls and maintains the natural feel of the surface. Depending on the application method, a glossy or matte finish can be obtained.
Silroc is vapour permeable to prevent cracking, blistering and detachment.
Silroc is suitable for application on various mineral surfaces such as natural stone, marble, terracotta, granite, concrete and brick.
Silroc is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
• Colour deepening
• Glossy or matte finish is possible with the same product
• Gives surfaces easy to clean properties
• Protects the surface
• Vapour-permeable to prevent cracking, blistering and detachment
• Easy to apply
1. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free.
2. Apply a thin layer of Silroc onto the surface using a roller, microfibre cloth or low pressure spray.
3. Allow Silroc to react with the surface for 15 minutes before removing the excess using a clean microfiber cloth.
4. Apply a second layer after 24 hours to improve the abrasion resistance.
Ambient temperature: minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: maximum 85%
1 and 5 L
20-30 m2/L depending on the absorbance of the surface.
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a well-ventilated, dry, cool and frost-free place.
HEATLH AND SAFETY
Highly flammable. Avoid eye- and skin-contact. Wear suitable gloves and goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.