FacadeClean Alkaline Facade cleaner
FacadeClean Alkaline is an alkaline facade-cleaner based on potassium hydroxide.
FacadeClean Alkaline has an active effect and is applicable on heavily soiled mineral surfaces.
FacadeClean Alkaline effectively removes common facade contaminations.
FacadeClean Alkaline is suitable for cleaning acid-sensitive mineral surfaces such as limestone, sandstone, concrete, polished and unpolished marble and masonry.
• Excellent cleaning properties on heavy soiled surfaces
• Safe for calcareous surfaces
1, 5 and 10 L.
1. Apply FacadeClean Alkaline undiluted with a low pressure spray or brush.
2. Let the product sit 10 to 60 minutes on the surface. Keep the surface saturated during treatment.
3. Rinse and clean the surface with a high pressure spray. Use between 50 and 200 bar of pressure, this depends on the surface. Use cold or warm water with a maximum temperature of 50 °C.
4. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
FacadeClean Alkaline can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Consumption is 5-15 m2/L. Consumption greatly depends on the nature and degree of soiling and porosity of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a ventilated, cool and frost-free place.
Causes severe burns and eye damage. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.