High Alkaline Cleaner
UniClean High Alkaline Cleaner is a strong alkaline detergent for heavy grease deposits, soot, nicotine and other extreme pollution.
UniClean High Alkaline contains very strong emulsifiers and surfactants and removes very stubborn pollution.
UniClean High Alkaline is more environmentally friendly than other powerful detergents.
UniClean High Alkaline Cleaner can be applied to natural stone and brick, concrete, tiles, 2-component coatings and various plastics
(PVC, PC, PMMA). Do not apply on alkali-sensitive surfaces such as linoleum, alkyd paints and varnishes.
• Strong alkaline
• Can be used on most surfaces
• Less harmful to the environment than other strong detergents
• Extremely powerful dissolving power
1 and 5 L.
1. Depending on the pollution, dilute UniClean High Alkaline with water or use concentrated.
2. Apply UniClean High Alkaline with a low pressure sprayer, microfibre cloth or brush.
3. Let the product work on the surface for a couple of minutes. Scrubbing the surface with a white pad or power sponge speeds up the process.
4. Rinse the surface with water and/or wipe with a moist microfibre cloth.
5. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
UniClean High Alkaline can be applied in all weather conditions, when used indoor ensure proper ventilation.
Consumption is strongly dependent on degree of soiling and dilution used.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be stored for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.