Strong Graffiti Remover Gel
Graffiti Remover Gel Strong is an alkaline product and will bite through the most stubborn forms of graffiti, marker, shadows and paint.
Graffiti Remover Gel Strong has been specially developed as a hybrid product and is therefore an ink remover, graffiti remover, paint-stripper and shadow remover in one.
Graffiti Remover Gel Strong is a gel-like product and is therefore very suitable on vertical surfaces and unnecessary wastage is limited.
GraffitiRemover Gel Strong is suitable for use in low temperatures due do its formulation.
Graffiti Remover Gel Strong is mainly used for the removal of graffiti on porous and hard surfaces such as masonry, facades and concrete.
Graffiti Remover Gel Strong can also be used on hard surfaces like metal, glass, treated wood, clinker, glazed tiles and some plastics.
• Removes the most stubborn graffiti, markers and paints quickly and effectively
• Suitable for many surfaces
• Extremely powerful dissolving power
• Very suitable for removing graffiti, ink and paint from masonry, concrete and facades
• Also suitable for removing shadows.
Graffiti removal from walls, concrete and other porous surfaces:
1. Cover floors using a suitable absorbent material such as Absorbent Rolls.
2. Apply Graffiti Remover Gel Strong undiluted to the surface using a chemical resistant brush.
3. Let the product dwell on the surface for 20 to 60 minutes and regularly agitate the graffiti using a brush.
4. Jet off the graffiti using high pressure (150 bar) and hot water (90°C). Pressure depends on the surface.
5. Optional: apply a permanent or semi-permanent anti-graffiti coating directly after removal of graffiti.
Graffiti removal from metal, glass and other hard non-porous surfaces:
1. Apply a small amount of Graffiti Remover Gel Strong on a dry microfiber cloth or power sponge.
2. Apply the product to the graffiti and allow to dwell for 5-30 minutes.
3. Wipe off the graffiti using a clean part of the cloth and rinse the surface with plenty clean water.
4. Optional: apply a permanent or semi-permanent anti-graffiti coating directly after removal of graffiti.
Graffiti Remover Gel Strong can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Take into account a consumption of 5 - 10 m2/L surfaces and 5 - 15 m2/L on non-porous surfaces. Consumption always depends on the surface and the graffiti.
STORAGE AND STABILTY
In orginal unopened packaging at least 24 months sustainable. Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated frost-free place.
Provide adequate ventilation. Prevent release into the sewer or surrounding (ground) water. May cause severe skin and eye irritation. Avoid skin and eye contact at all times, wear suitable rubber gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.