Nitoguard® Textile Nano coating for textile
Nitoguard® Textile is an innovative fluoro-impregnator on the basis of complex fluoropolymer emulsion.
Nitoguard® Textile forms a protective layer without changing the appearance of the material.
Nitoguard® Textile makes textiles extremely water-repellent and prevents dirt-adhesion, making the treated fabrics easy to clean.
The Nitoguard® products consists of a collection of high-quality products for several different surfaces. The use of high-quality raw materials based on fluorine or nanotechnology makes it possible to obtain long-lasting and extreme water-, grease- and dirt-repellent properties. Because every material is different, the Nitoguard® product line has a solution for every type of material.
Nitoguard® Textile is suitable for application on practically all synthetic and natural fabrics such as cotton, suede, paper, cardboard and nylon.
Nitoguard® Textile is widely used on for example parasols, flags, blinds, clothing and protective covers.
• Invisible to the human eye
• Easy to clean
• Resistant against washing detergents
• Easy in use
• Environmentally friendly and UV-resistant
1, 10 and 25 L.
1. Ensure that the fabric is completely clean, dry and absorbent.
2. Saturate the fabric with Nitoguard® Textile by spraying or dipping. With spray-application use a sponge or soft brush to distribute the material and rub it in the fibres of the fabric.
3. Apply Nitoguard® Textile in one saturated layer. With some strong absorbent fabrics it might be necessary to apply a second layer ( within 30 minutes).
4. Allow the treated fabric to completely dry in the air or by elevated temperatures (80-110°C).
NITOGUARD® TEXTILE can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Dry: Depends on the fabric and the ambient temperature
2-20 m2/L depending on the absorbance and porosity of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a well-ventilated, dry, cool and frost-free place.
Nitoguard® Textile contains fluoropolymer. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, long clothes and safety glasses. Avoid inhalation of the product, especially during spray application. Wear suitable respiratory protection. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.