GRAFFITIGUARD PERMANENT HD
GRAFFITIGUARD PERMANENT HD is a permanent, transparent, 1-component anti-graffiti coating for the protection of concrete, wood, masonry and metal substrates.
GRAFFITIGUARD PERMANENT HD is a transparent system from which graffiti can be removed several times without damaging the protection. Graffiti removal can be done easily with cold water and high pressure (80-100 bar). The use of chemical removers is not necessary.
GRAFFITIGUARD PERMANENT HD forms an extremely durable layer with extreme anti-graffiti properties. The coating offers excellent protection against external elements such as rain, sun and extreme temperatures.
GRAFFITIGUARD PERMANENT HD has a slight colour enhancing effect on mineral substrates.
GRAFFITIGUARD PERMANENT HD is directly applicable on almost all porous mineral substrates. Common applications are concrete, masonry, metal surfaces and wooden surfaces.
• Stickers and posters can also be easily removed from the surface.
• 1-component and easy to process
• Reduces maintenance costs because no chemical cleaning agents are required
• Perfect anti-graffiti properties
• Vapour permeable, does not close off the surface
• Very high UV resistance and gloss retention
• Very low dirt adhesion
• Excellent outdoor durability
Ambient temperature: maximum 35°C, minimum 8°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 35°C, minimum 8°C
Relative humidity: maximum 80% and 3°C above dewpoint
1. Clean the surface to be treated and remove graffiti and other contamination such as soot, wax, oil, paint residues, etc.
2. Make sure that the surface is completely intact, dry and free of dust.
3. Use GRAFFITIGUARD PERMANENT HD undiluted or dilute up to 30% with white spirit.
4. Apply GRAFFITIGUARD PERMANENT HD with a long-haired roller, brush or airless sprayer. Apply with an average consumption of 150 to 250 g/m2 depending on the roughness of the substrate.
5. For strongly absorbent and rough substrates it may be necessary to apply a second coat in order to obtain an even protection. Wait until the first coat is tack free (approx. 2-3 hours).
1 and 5 liters
Consumption is 4 - 8 m2/L based on the roughness and porosity of the surface.
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a well-ventilated, cool and frost-free place.
HEATLH AND SAFETY
Flammable liquid and vapour. Avoid inhalation of aerosols. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety glasses. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.