Graffiti Remover Lite for sensitive surfaces
Mild graffiti remover for sensitive surfaces that are non-porous and hard. It is in liquid form and it is used to remove graffiti and markers from smooth hard surfaces like glass, traffic signs, and also wall cladding, windows, etc., without damaging them. It is also used to remove graffiti from anti-graffiti coatings. Biodegradable and easy to use.
Graffiti Remover Lite is a very mild, liquid graffiti remover based on environmentally friendly and biodegradable solvents.
Graffiti Remover Lite has a typical mild scent and is also very suitable for indoor us.
Graffiti Remover Lite is used for the removal of graffiti from permanent anti-graffiti coatings such as the GraffitiGuard Permanent 2C.
GraffitiRemover Lite is very suitable for removing graffiti and markers from hard and non-porous surfaces such as traffic signs, wall cladding, window frames, glass and painted surfaces.
• Mild fragrance
• Very user friendly
• Quickly and effectively removes all types of graffiti
• Suitable for use on all practically all surfaces
• Easy to use, no high pressure required
1. Apply a small amount of Graffiti Remover Lite on a dry, clean microfibre cloth or power sponge.
2. Apply the product to the surface and allow it to work several minutes (5-30) on the graffiti.
3. Wipe the graffiti off with the clean part of the cloth and rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water.
4. Optional: Apply an anti-graffiti coating after graffiti removal.
Graffiti Remover Lite can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Take into account a consumption of 5 - 15 m2/L ,depending on the surface and the graffiti.
STORAGE AND STABILTY
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
At MAVRO it is our priority to give our clients the best possible assistance. With this in mind, our technical advisors are always there for you. They can advise you on the most suitable solutions and give proper information regarding the use of our products. Please don’t hesitate and contact one of our advisors!