Graffiti Remover Extra Lite for very sensitive surfaces
This is a user and environment friendly liquid mild graffiti remover for very sensitive hard surfaces. It is fast acting and easy to use. Gentle removal of graffiti from plexiglass, metal, various plastics like polycarbonate. So user friendly and safe, that it can be used indoors.
GraffitiRemover Extra Lite is a very mild, liquid graffiti remover based on environmentally friendly and biodegradable solvents.
GraffitiRemover Extra Lite has a typical mild scent and is also very suitable for indoor use.
GraffitiRemover Extra Lite is extremely suitable for the quick and effective removal of small pieces of graffiti on hard surfaces
GraffitiRemover Extra Lite can be safely used on most surfaces including plexiglass, polycarbonate and other plastics. Every surface is different, always test the product beforehand.
GraffitiRemover Extra Lite is used, among other things, for removing tags, stripes and other graffiti on stations, public transport, traffic signs and street furniture.
• Mild fragrance
• Very user friendly
• Quickly and effectively removes all types of graffiti
• Easy to use, no high pressure required
1 and 5 L.
GraffitiRemover Extra Lite can be used in all dry weather conditions.
1. Apply a small amount of GraffitiRemover Extra Lite on a dry, clean microfibre cloth or power sponge.
2. Apply the product to the surface and allow it to work several minutes (5-15) on the graffiti.
3. Wipe the graffiti off with the clean part of the cloth and rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water.
4. Optional: Apply an anti-graffiti coating after graffiti removal.
Take into account a consumption of 5-15 m2/L, depending on the surface and the graffiti.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.