Train Clean is a very efficient acid cleaner for the removal of oxidation (rust), brake dust and heavy atmospheric pollution from various metal surfaces.
Train Clean is based on oxalic acid and due to its gel-form it allows for easy application and a longer treatment time.
Train Clean is easy to rinse off and leaves no residue on glass and metal parts.
Train Clean can be used in diluted form in washing installations.
Train Clean is biodegradable
Train Clean can be applied on metal surfaces such as trains, buses, cars and other rolling stock.
• User friendly
• Removes oxidation, brake dust and other heavy pollution
• Very suitable for cleaning rolling stock
0.5, 1, 5, 10 and 25 L.
1. Apply Train Clean with a soft brush.
2. Let the product work for a couple of minutes on the surface.
3. Rinse the surface thoroughly with high pressure and warm water. Pressure depends on the type of surface.
4. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Train Clean can be applied in all weather conditions.
Consumption is 5-10 m2/L depending on the surface, degree and nature of pollution.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be stored for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Causes burns and eye damage. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.