TileProtect Tile coating
Mavro Tile Protect tile coating forms an invisible water and dirt-repellent layer on the surfaces and makes this easy to clean.
This tile coating is easy to apply and can be used both indoor and outdoor. It's a coating based on nano coating technology.
Mavro Tile Protect tile coating has been specially developed for application on light porous mineral surfaces such as bathroom tiles, exposed concrete, terracotta tiles, tile grout, glazed tiles and natural stone.
• Easy application
• Waterborne thus no odour
• Tile coating that reduces the adhesion of dirt
• Protect the surface from limescale
• Excellent water, dirt and grease repellent properties
1, 5, 10, 25 and 50 L.
1. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and dust-free.
2. Apply Mavro Tile Protec tile coating evenly with a paint roller.
3. Ensure that the surface is properly saturated. Apply a second layer wet-on-wet with a maximum of 30 minutes between the layers.
4. Prevent oversaturation by removing any excess product with a clean cloth.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: maximum 85%
Dust-free: 30 minutes up to an hour
Dry: After 2-4 hours
Consumption is 5 m2/L
STORAGE AND STABILITY
The tile coating can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool, frost-free place. Keep out of reach of children.
HEATLH AND SAFETY
Wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety glasses. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.