GRAFFITI SHADOW REMOVER
SHADOWREMOVER s a specially developed graffiti shadow remover. Shadows often remain after graffiti removal, especially on porous surfaces such as masonry and concrete.
SHADOWREMOVER penetrates deep into the pores of the substrate through the special composition to remove the last shadows..
SHADOWREMOVER is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use and is completely biodegradable according to the OECD test 302b.
SHADOWREMOVER is particularly suitable for porous surfaces such as granite, natural stone, concrete, masonry, tiles, wood and limestone.
SHADOWREMOVER is also suitable for many non-porous, smooth surfaces. Always place a test piece to make sure that the substrate is not affected.
Do not use SHADOWREMOVER on soft metal surfaces such as aluminium and copper!
• Effectively and quickly removes shadows
• Applicable on almost all surfaces
• Completely biodegradable
1 and 10l
1. Apply SHADOWREMOVER undiluted to the surface with a chemical resistant brush.
2. Allow the product to work on the surface for 2-30 minutes.
3. Jet the shadows off with high pressure (70-150 bar) and hot water (40-90°C).
4. For the efficient removal of shadows on light porous surfaces such as plastic, SHADOWREMOVER can be applied with a power sponge.
SHADOW REMOVER can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Consumption is between 2-5 m2/L depending on the contamination.
STORAGE AND STABILTY
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool and frost-free place.
Can cause severe burns and permanent eye damage. Avoid skin and eye contact at all times, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay informed of the latest news and offers from MAVRO International. You can unsubscribe at any time.