Durable spray film for temporary protection of surfaces. Peelguard WR is the best choice in locations where high moisture loads (rain) are expected.
Peelguard WR is a 1-component, waterborne coating based on a durable 100% recycled polymer emulsion. After drying, Peelguard WR forms a durable, transparent film that is easily removed from the substrate. The film itself is also fully recyclable and may be disposed of in plastic waste. Peelguard WR is resistant to virtually all types of contamination including paint, graffiti, cement splashes, lime spills and crushed stone. Peelguard WR has been specially developed for protection of windows and window frames on building sites during the construction phase. After drying, Peelguard WR is completely water, UV and frost resistant. Peelguard WR is the best choice in locations where high moisture loads (rain) are expected.
Peelguard WR can be used on practically all closed and slightly porous substrates such as glass, plastics, concrete, window frames and cladding. Peelguard WR has been specially developed as a temporary protective coating for, for example, spray booths, (pre-fab) concrete or window frames on building sites. The possible applications for Peelguard WR are endless. Please contact our technical advisors for advice or questions.
• Fully UV-resistant
• Resistant to moisture (rain)
• Solvent free
• Forms a transparent layer
• Resistant to paint, graffiti and inks
• Protects the surface against scratches and stone chips
• Can be removed without leaving a residue
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: maximum 85%
Do not apply in rainy conditions or if rain or frost is expected in the first 12 hours after application.
1. Tape off non-treatment parts such as (ventilation) grilles, brushes, guides and sunshades with tape.
2. Apply Peelguard WR in two coats using an airless or HVLP paint sprayer. Apply the second coat crosswise over the first coat. Maintain a total minimum consumption of 0.3 - 0.6 kg/m2. Peelguard WR can also be applied with a block brush or long-haired roller.
3. Remove Peelguard WR by gently pulling the coating away from the substrate from an angle.
1 and 10 kg
0,3-0,6 kg/m2 depending on the surface and the experience of the user.
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a dry, cool and frost-free place.
HEATLH AND SAFETY
Wear suitable gloves and safety glasses during application. Always wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of spray mist. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.