PEELGUARD is a 1-component, waterborne coating based on a renewable 100% recycled polymer emulsion.
PEELGUARD forms a durable, transparent and elastic film that is easy to remove from the surface once it has dried. The dried film is fully recyclable and can be discarded as plastic waste.
PEELGUARD is resistant to almost all types of pollution including paint, markers, graffiti and rubble.
PEELGUARD has been specially developed for the protection of windows and window frames on construction sites during construction.
PEELGUARD forms a durable film that is completely water-, UV and frost-resistant.
PEELGUARD is suitable for application on all non-porous surfaces such as glass, plastic, window frames and façade-cladding.
PEELGUARD has been specially developed as a temporary protective coating for spray booths or windows on construction sites. The uses for PEELGUARD are endless, contact our technical advisors for advice or questions regarding you application.
• Solvent free
• Removable without leaving residues
• Resistant to paint, graffiti and ink.
• Resistant to mechanical forces such as dirt knock-up, rubble, etc.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: maximum 85%
Do not apply in rainy conditions or if rain or frost is expected in the first 12 hours after application.
1. Use masking tape to protect parts such as bristles, ventilation, guide-rails and sunscreens.
2. Apply PEELGUARD in two layers using airless- or HVLP spray. Apply the second layer crosswise over the first layer. Respect a minimum consumption of 0,3 0,6 kg/m2. A thin layer might result in a difficult to remove coating, in this case a second layer can also be applied after the first layer has dried.
3. After PEELGUARD has served its purpose is easily removed in one swift motion by gently pulling the coating from the surface.
1 and 10 kg
0,3-0,6 kg/m2 depending on the surface and the experience of the user.
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a dry, cool and frost-free place.
HEATLH AND SAFETY
Wear suitable gloves and safety glasses. Always use a dust-mask to prevent inhalation of aerosols that occur during spray application. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.