Peelable Cleaner is a 1-component, water-based coating based on a durable 100% recycled polymer emulsion. After drying, Peelable Cleaner forms a durable, transparent film which can easily be removed from the surface.
Peelable Cleaner has cleaning properties when applied in applied in liquid form. The cleaning properties ensure that all contaminants of the substrate are loosened and absorbed in the coating. After drying, the film is removed from the substrate along with all contaminants.
Peelable Cleaner removes dust, soot and other surface contaminations.
Peelable Cleaner is completely UV- and frost-resistant after drying.
Peelable Cleaner can be used on virtually all porous substrates such as marble, sandstone, limestone, travertine, gypsum, terracotta and masonry and concrete.
Peelable Cleaner has been specially developed for cleaning where traditional liquid cleaners cannot be used safely or where rinsing with water/pressure can be impractical. Examples are monumental buildings, gymnasiums with wooden floors and buildings with fire damage.
• Fully UV-resistant
• Forms a transparent layer
• Can be removed without leaving a residue
• Increased viscosity for application in one coat to most surfaces
• Cleaning effect
• Requires no rinsing or scrubbing
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: max. 30°C, minimal 10°C
Relative air humidity: max. 85%
1. Cover parts not to be treated, such as (ventilation) vents, guides and sun blinds with tape.
2. Apply Peelable Cleaner by means of an airless or HVLP paint sprayer. Total minimum consumption is 0.5 - 0.8 kg/m2. In case of strongly porous substrates or substrates with a rough structure, a high layer thickness is of great importance.
Attention: Applying too little layer thickness can cause major problems during the removal of the coating.
3. Peelable Cleaner can also be applied with a block brush or long-haired roller.
4. Remove Peelable Cleaner by gently pulling the coating away from the substrate at an angle.
Cured: 24-48 hours depending on conditions and layer thickness
1, 5 and 10 kg
0,6 – 0,8 kg/m2 depending on the surface.
In original, tightly closed and unopened packaging, can be stored for at least 6 months. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Wear suitable gloves and safety goggles. Always wear a dust mask to prevent inhalation of spray mist. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.