Nitocolour 1c is a high-quality 1-component colour coating based on a silicone modified alkyd resin.
Nitocolour 1c is available in all RAL and NCS colours.
Nitocolour 1c offers 5-10 years protection against weather influences and has an excellent gloss retention.
Nitocolour 1c has excellent flow and is therefore easy to apply.
Mavro's Nitorange consists of a collection of high-quality, protective colour- and shine-retention coatings for non-absorbent surfaces.
Aware of the fact that every surface, situation and object differs, our laboratory has developed a wide range of renovation coatings. Permanent coatings, semi-permanent reversible coatings and colour coatings,, each with their own unique properties. Customization, quality, durability and colour deepening are all represented within the Nitorange!
Nitocolour 1c has been specially developed for application on non-porous materials such as plastic, high-pressure laminate, windowsills , (powdered) aluminium and coated surfaces. In particular powdered window frames on office- and commercial-buildings and powdered facade cladding.
Nitocolour 1ccan be applied on practically all wood and metal surfaces provided they have been properly pre-treated.
• Excellent adhesion on Nitocolour 1c Primer
• High gloss or satin gloss
• Good drying and paint-ability properties
• Excellent flow and easy to apply
• Outstanding outdoor durability and gloss retention
• Durability of 5-10 years depending on the circumstances
1 l and 2,5 l.
1. Remove any loose parts on the surface. Sand the surface slightly and ensure a dust-free surface.
2. Thoroughly clean the surface with Unuclean low foaming and rinse with water.
3. Degrease the substrate and dry with Isopropanol.
4. Treat the surface with one or two layers of Nitocolour Primer 1c and let dry for at least 3 hours.
5. Before applying Nitocolour 1c, stir well and eventually dilute up to 2% with an aromatic-free white spirit.
6. Apply Nitocolour 1c with a brush, paint-roller or spray equipment.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max. 85% and 3°C above dew point
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a well-ventilated, dry, cool and frost-free place. Opened packaging has a limited shelf life.
Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Avoid eye contact, wear safety glasses. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.