GRAFFITI REMOVER GEL
GRAFFITIREMOVER GEL is our most used and universally suitable graffiti remover. It is a carefully formulated mixture of solvents and additives for optimal removal.
GRAFFITIREMOVER GEL dissolves and cleans almost all types of graffiti and inks without damaging the underlying surface.
GRAFFITIREMOVER GEL is a gel-like product and is therefore very suitable for use on vertical surfaces while minimising product waste.
GRAFFITIREMOVER GEL is highly suitable for removing graffiti from hard, porous surfaces such as granite, natural stone, marble, lime stone, concrete, slate, masonry, bricks and inorganic paints.
GRAFFITIREMOVER GEL can also be used on hard, non-porous surfaces such as metal, glass, treated wood, tiles, ceramic and some types of plastic.
• Mild odour
• Removes graffiti quickly and thoroughly
• Suitable for use on almost any surface
• Highly suitable for removing graffiti from masonry, concrete and facades.
Graffiti removal from walls, concrete and other porous surfaces:
1. Cover floors using a suitable absorbent material such as ABSORBENT ROLLS.
2. Apply GRAFFITIREMOVER GEL undiluted to the surface using a chemical resistant brush.
3. Let the product dwell on the surface for 20 to 60 minutes and regularly agitate the graffiti using a brush.
4. Jet off the graffiti using high pressure (150 bar) and hot water (90°C). Pressure depends on the surface.
5. Optional: apply a permanent or semi-permanent anti-graffiti coating directly after removal of graffiti.
Graffiti removal from metal, glass and other hard, non-porous surfaces:
1. Apply a small amount of GRAFFITIREMOVER GEL on a dry microfiber cloth or power sponge.
2. Apply the product to the graffiti and allow to dwell for 5-15 minutes.
3. Wipe off the graffiti using a clean part of the cloth and rinse the surface with plenty clean water.
4. Optional: apply a permanent or semi-permanent anti-graffiti coating directly after removal of graffiti.
GRAFFITIREMOVER GEL can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Take into account a consumption of 5 - 10 m2/L surfaces and 5 - 15 m2/L on non-porous surfaces. Consumption always depends on the surface and the graffiti.
STORAGE AND STABILTY
Can be stored in original unopened packaging for at least 24 months. Store in a dry, cool and frost-free place.
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable rubber gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay informed of the latest news and offers from MAVRO International. You can unsubscribe at any time.