Efficient remover for removing Tectyl® residues, anti-rust coatings and other oil and wax emulsion based products.
Bitumen Remover is a mild and effective product for the removal of Tectyl® residues and anti-rust coatings.
Bitumen Remover is a highly concentrated mixture of surfactants and dissolves the most stubborn wax and oil based products.
Bitumen Remover is completely biodegradable.
Bitumen Remover can be applied on almost all porous and non-porous surfaces such as metal, plastics, concrete, masonry and natural stone. Common surfaces are trains, subways, street furniture and buildings.
• Quickly and effectively removes the most stubborn Tectyl® residues, bitumen / wax and anti-rust coatings.
• Suitable for many surfaces
• Powerful dissolving power
• Completely biodegradable
• Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
1 and 5 l
1. Apply Bitumen Remover undiluted with a low pressure spray or brush.
2. Let the product dwell 5-30 minutes on the graffiti.
3. Jet of the graffiti using medium-high pressure and hot water (~70-90°C). Pressure depends on the surface.
4. Optional: apply a permanent or semi-permanent anti-graffiti coating directly after removal of graffiti.
Bitumen Remover can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Take into account a consumption of 5 - 10 m2/L surfaces and 5 - 15 m2/L on non-porous surfaces. Consumption always depends on the surface and the graffiti.
STORAGE AND STABILTY
Can be stored in original unopened packaging for at least 24 months. Store in a dry, cool and frost-free place.
At MAVRO it is our priority to give our clients the best possible assistance. With this in mind, our technical advisors are always there for you. They can advise you on the most suitable solutions and give proper information regarding the use of our products. Please don’t hesitate and contact one of our advisors!