Anti-Poster Coating 2c
Anti-Poster Coating 2c is a solvent based 2-component coating based on polyurethane. Available in transparent and all RAL colours.
Anti-Poster Coating 2c forms a durable protective layer that greatly reduces adhesion of stickers, posters and flyers. The coating can be washed multiple times and is also resistant to graffiti.
Anti-Poster Coating 2c is excellent for application in public spaces due to the smooth finish of the coating. Contrary to the ‘bark’ finish of other traditional coatings that creates a rough surface where people can injure themselves.
Anti-Poster Coating 2c is applicable on almost all surfaces if properly pre-treated. Most common applications are electrical enclosures, concrete pillars, sound barriers and masonry.
• Posters and stickers release automatically from the surface or are easy to remove
• Excellent anti-graffiti properties
• Available in both colour and transparent
• Chemical resistant
• Excellent outdoor durability
1. Always apply the Mavrox™ EP Primer 2c on untreated surfaces (galvanized steel, stainless steel, wood and concrete).
2. Clean the surface and remove graffiti and other contamination such as root, wax, oil, paint residues etc. Protect glass and other parts that will not be treated. Roughen old coating layers by sanding the surface.
3. Anti-Poster Coating 2c mixing instructions (essential for obtaining a smooth structure): add component B to component a and mix carefully at low speed for 5 minutes with a mechanical mixer( drill).
4. Add the component activator to the mixture and mix carefully at low speed for 5 minutes with a mechanical mixer (drill).
5. Apply Anti-Poster Coating 2c with a short-haired roller or airless spray equipment in one opaque layer.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Surface temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: maximum 85% and 3oC above the dew point
Consumption is approx. 5-10 m2/L and depends on the surface:
Steel and plastic material: approx. 8 m2/L
Masonry, sandstone and other porous surfaces: 5-8 m2/L.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.