Anti-Poster Coating 1C
Anti-Poster Coating 1C is a transparent, 1-component coating based on special silicone technology.
Anti-Poster Coating 1C forms a durable protective layer with extreme anti-poster properties. The coating offers excellent protection against external elements such as rain, sun and extreme temperatures.
Anti-Poster Coating 1C intensifies the colour of the substrate and gives a so-called wet-look effect..
Anti-Poster Coating 1C is directly applicable on almost all porous mineral substrates. Common applications are concrete, masonry, metal surfaces and wooden surfaces.
• Posters and stickers release themselves from the surface or are easily removed
• Also offers excellent anti-graffiti properties
• Vapor permeable
• High UV-resistance
• Outstanding outdoor durability
1. Clean the surface and remove graffiti and any other fouling such as soot, wax, oil, paint residues etc.
2. Make sure the surface is completely dry and dust free.
3. Anti-Poster Coating 1C can be diluted up to 30% with white spirit.
4. Apply by roller, brush or airless sprayer. Apply with an average consumption of 150 to 250 g/m2 depending on the roughness of the substrate.
Ambient temperature: maximum 35°C, minimum 8°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 35°C, minimum 8°C
Relative humidity: max 85% and 3 ° C above dew point
1 and 5 kg
Consumption is 4-8 m2 per liter depending on the porosity of the surface.
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
HEATLH AND SAFETY
Flammable liquid and vapor. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.