NitoCure Ls is a 1-component, transparent, solvent-containing acrylic coating that gives long-lasting protection, gloss and colour restoration to weathered plastics, powdered and chalked coatings and weathered facade cladding.
NitoCure Ls is specially developed for the preservation of Large Surfaces (LS) like Trespa®, HPL and other types of cladding.
NitoCure Ls is dirt and water repellent and gives substrates their original appearance back.
NitoCure Ls is easy to restore and reapply after its expected durability of 4 - 6 years.
MAVRO's NitoRange consists of a collection of high-quality, protective colour and gloss-restoring coatings for non-absorbent substrates. Aware of the fact that every substrate, situation and object is different, our laboratory has developed a wide range of renovation coatings. Permanent coatings, semi-permanent reversible coatings and colour coatings, each with their own unique properties. Customisation, quality, durability and colour restoration, all represented within the NitoRange!
NitoCure Ls is specially developed for the preservation of large surfaces (LS = Large Surfaces) like Trespa®, HPL and other types of cladding. Think especially of powdered surfaces on office and business premises and powdered facade cladding.
• Restores and strengthens the original colour of the substrate
• Transparent high gloss appearance
• UV resistant, does not yellow
• The solution for large surfaces
• Easy to apply
1 and 5 L.
1. Clean the substrate thoroughly with Uniclean Low Foaming and rinse with water. Support with a fine scotch-brite or power sponge to remove powder from the substrate.
2. Rinse thoroughly with water.
3. Use Isopropanol to remove the last residues and dry the surface.
4. Apply NitoCure Ls in a thin layer with a short-haired fleece roller. Roll over accurately in one direction to ensure a smooth end result.
Ambient temperature: minimum 5°C, maximum 30°C
Substrate temperature: minimum 5°C, maximum 30°C
Relative air humidity: maximum 85%
Do not apply in direct sunlight.
15-20 m2/L, this depends on the porosity and roughness of the surface.
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a well-ventilated, dry, cool and frost-free place.
HEATLH AND SAFETY
Flammable liquid and vapour, keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. Avoid inhalation of vapour. Ensure adequate ventilation. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.