Ink Remover Gel
Ink Remover Gel is a gel remover based on special solvents and surfactants designed for removing inks. Marker, felt-tip and other forms of ink are very persistent. With a strong product like the Ink Remover Gel, these inks can be removed quickly and easily.
Ink Remover Gel is biodegradable.
Ink Remover Gel is very suitable for use on porous and non-porous surfaces such as brickwork, concrete, siding and other mineral surfaces. Very suitable for use on vertical parts such as walls and facades where a long treatment time is desired.
Ink Remover Gel is widely used on buildings, trains, subways, buses, trash cans and other street furniture.
• Quickly and effectively removes all types of marker, ink and shadows
• Due to the gel form it is very suitable for use on vertical surfaces.
• Suitable for many types of surfaces.
• Works quickly and effectively
To remove marker and ink from walls, concrete and other porous surfaces:
1. Apply Ink Remover Gel on to the surface with a chemical resistant brush.
2. Let the product work for 15 minutes up to 4 hours.
3. Rinse the surface with high pressure (depending on the surface) and hot water (approx. 90°C).
Removing marker and ink from hard, non-porous surfaces:
1. Apply Ink Remover Gel with a clean, dry microfiber cloth and apply the product on the surface.
2. Allow the product to work 5-30 minutes on the surface and wipe the graffiti with a clean part of the cloth. If necessary, support with a white pad or power sponge on very stubborn graffiti.
3. Rinse thoroughly with clean water afterwards to stop the product from working.
Ink Remover Gel can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Take into account a consumption of 5-10 m2/L on porous surfaces and 5-15 m2/L on non-porous surfaces. Consumption always depends on the surface and the graffiti.
STORAGE AND STABILTY
Can be stored in original unopened packaging for at least 24 months. Store in a dry, cool and frost-free place.
May cause burns and eye damage. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.