FLOORGUARD FLUOR is a waterborne impregnating agent based on fluoropolymers.
FLOORGUARD FLUOR makes the surface long-term water repellent as well as giving it strong grease- and dirt-repellent properties.
FLOORGUARD FLUOR penetrates deep in the surface and gives a transparent and long-term effect.
FLOORGUARD FLUOR is specially developed for application on light porous mineral surfaces such as tiles, natural stone, concrete and pavers.
Examples are shopping centres, kitchens, terraces, squares and busy streets.
• Invisible and transparent
• Durable and abrasion resistant
• Suitable for many mineral surfaces
• UV-light resistant
• Safe and easy to use
• Simple application
5, 10 L
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Ensure that the surface is clean, dry and dust-free before application.
2. Apply FLOORGUARD FLUOR undiluted with a low pressure spray or a shorthaired roller.
3. Apply two layers wet-on-wet to ensure complete saturation of the surface.
4. Remove excess material with a lint-free cloth.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: maximum 85%
Dust-free: 10 - 20 minutes
Dry: after approx. 1 - 1.5 hours
Fully cured: after 6 8 hours
Consumption is 2-7 m2/L. Consumption is influenced by the absorbance and porosity of the surface.
SHELF LIFE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
FLOORGUARD FLUOR is not classified. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.
Sign up for our newsletter and stay informed of the latest news and offers from MAVRO International. You can unsubscribe at any time.