Sanitary Cleaner is a safe and mild detergent suitable for daily cleaning.
Sanitary Cleaner removes skin oil, scale, lime and soap residue resulting in a shiny and streak-free finish.
Sanitary Cleaner can also be used in a spray bottle.
Sanitary Cleaner can be safely applied to any water resistant surface.
• Safe and easy to use
• Shiny and streak-free finish
• Can be used on any water resistant surface
1. Dilute Sanitary Cleaner with clean water depending on the degree of fouling. For normal use 1% (50mL to 5L of water) is sufficient.
2. Clean floors with a mop or cloth.
3. Clean toilets and urinals using a toilet brush.
4. Clean other contaminants with a (abrasive) sponge or cloth.
Sanitary Cleaner can be applied anytime and anywhere.
Is only used indoors.
Consumption is strongly dependent on the degree of fouling and the dilution used.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be stored for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place out of the reach of children.
Undiluted product may cause severe eye irritation. Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear suitable gloves and safety glasses. Contains methylisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.