NitoColour Primer 1C
NitoColour Primer 1C is a fast-drying, 1-component adhesive primer based on alkyd resin. Available in all RAL colours.
NitoColour Primer 1C has strong adhesion on practically all surfaces, has great flow and is very easy to sand.
MAVRO's NitoRange consists of a collection of high-quality, protective colour- and shine-retention coatings for non-absorbent surfaces.
Aware of the fact that every surface, situation and object differs, our laboratory has developed a wide range of renovation coatings. Permanent coatings, semi-permanent reversible coatings and colour coatings,, each with their own unique properties. Customization, quality, durability and colour deepening are all represented within the NitoRange!
NitoColour Primer 1C can be applied on wood, powder coatings, metals, plastics and recently painted surfaces.
• Great adhesion on many surfaces
• Fast-drying and paintable
• Great flow
• Slightly rust-resistant
1 l and 2,5 l.
1. Remove any loose parts on the surface.
2. Thoroughly clean the surface with Uniclean Low Foaming and rinse with water.
3. Degrease the substrate and dry with Isopropanol.
4. Treat the surface with one or two layers of NitoColour Primer 1C.
5. After drying, sand the surface and ensure that it is dust-free and finish with one or more layers of NitoColour 1C.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max. 80% and 3°C above dew point
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a well-ventilated, dry, cool and frost-free place. Opened packaging has a limited shelf life.
Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Avoid eye contact, wear safety glasses. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.