Graffitiguard Permanent is an impregnating anti-graffiti coating based on silane and fluoropolymers.
Graffitiguard Permanent forms a durable protective layer that makes it easy to remove graffiti. Due to the repellent effect posters and self-adhesive stickers can be easily removed.
Graffitiguard Permanent is waterborne and is suitable for all surfaces.
Graffitiguard Permanent is highly UV-resistant and will not yellow, tear or detach due to aging. The protective layer is vapour permeable and guarantees a lifespan of 8-15 years, depending on the environment the surface is in.
Graffitiguard Permanent is suitable for all porous and slightly porous surfaces.
Graffitiguard Permanent is widely used on brickwork, wood, natural stone and concrete constructions (bridges, overpasses and tunnels).
• Excellent protecting against penetration of graffiti and other aggressive chemicals
• Protects the surface from atmospheric contaminations, water and moisture
• Environmentally friendly and waterborne
• Excellent UV-resistant properties
1, 5, 10, 25, 210 and 1000 L.
1. Cover the surfaces that will not be treated with foil or rag.
2. Clean the surface and remove any existing graffiti.
3. Apply Graffitiguard Permanent on a dry surface with a short-haired brush or with an airless, HVLP- or low pressure equipment.
4. Allow the first layer to dry for a couple of minutes prior to applying a second layer. Avoid oversaturation.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: maximum 85% and 3°C above dewpoint
Consumption is 2-20 m2/L per layer. Consumption is influenced by the absorbance and porosity of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Avoid eye contact, wear safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.