Use this strong solvent butylacetate for easily, quickly and safely cleaning residue of painting, varnishing, coatings, latex paints, etc. from floors, tools and equipment. Suitable for use on almost all materials.
Butylacetate is a powerful and very effective solvent with a strong degreasing and dissolving effect.
Butylacetate is excellent for removing overspray, dissolving latex paints and cleaning tools and equipment.
Butylacetate is used to remove Nitocoat residues from used tools, such as (HVLP) spray equipment.
Butylacetate is safe for practically all materials. Be careful with painted surfaces.
• Quickly and effectively removes grease residues
• Safe for practically all surfaces
• It is not a petroleum product
• Suitable as a cleaner for application tools
1, 5, 10 and 20 L
1. Apply Butylacetate undiluted with a clean cloth or sponge.
2. Scrubbing the surface with a white pad or scouring pad will speed up the process. Paint residues can be scratched away with a putty knife or scraper.
3. Wipe the surface and dry with a clean cloth.
4. Repeat the process if necessary.
Butylacetate can be used in all weather conditions. Proper ventilation is necessary when used indoors.
Consumption is 10-20 m2 per liter.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging.
Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Wear suitable protective gloves and safety goggles and use a respirator with a brown filter cartridge (organic vapours) when used in a poorly ventilated area. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.