Concrete Residue Remover
Concrete Residue Remover is a powerful, non-toxic and biodegradable cleaner for the removal of dried-up concrete and cement residues.
Concrete Residue Remover does not contain any harmful ingredients such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid or phosphoric acid.
Concrete Residue Remover can be applied on practically all surfaces without affecting them.
Concrete Residue Remover can be safely applied on several surfaces such as metal, glass, plastic and painted surfaces. Ideal for the daily upkeep of concrete mixers, power trowel and other equipment.
• Effectively removes dried-up and stubborn concrete residues
• User friendly
• Easy application
1. Apply Concrete Residue Remover undiluted with a spray bottle or low pressure spray on the surface. For large surfaces a backpack sprayer or spray pump is recommended.
2. Let the product sit on the surface for 15-30 minutes before applying a second layer. Repeat the process depending on the pollution.
3. Let the product sit on the surface for 30 minutes up to a few hours.
4. Rinse the surface with a high pressure spray or with a brush and a lot of water.
5. Repeat the procedure if this is necessary
Consumption is 6-8 m2/L depending on the degree and nature of the pollution.
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.
Specific weight: Ca. 1.13 kg / liter
pH: Ca. 2