Wood Renovator recovers the original colour of grey and weathered wood.
Wood Renovator works quickly, effectively and is biodegradable.
Wood Renovator can be used outdoors on wooden facade parts, decking, terraces, garden furniture and fences. Can be used on almost all types of wood such as spruce, pine, beech, larch, oak, mahogany and maple.
• User friendly
• Quick and effective on practically all wood types
• Recovers original wood colour
• 100% biodegradable
1 and 5 liter.
1. Always test the product beforehand to test the results and applicability.
2. Apply Wood Renovator undiluted with a low pressure spray, spray bottle or a soft brush.
3. Allow the product to work on the surface for 10-15 minutes and if necessary scrub the surface with a white pad.
4. Rinse the surface thoroughly with warm water under appropriate pressure (For softer wood types lower pressure is recommended to avoid damage).
5. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Wood Renovator can be applied in all weather conditions. Low temperatures may decrease the efficiency of the product.
Consumption is 5-10 m2/L, depending on the wood type and degree of pollution.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be stored for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a cool, frost-free place.
Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.