Ink Remover - Permanent marker remover
Ink Remover is a liquid remover based on special solvents and surfactants designed for removing inks. Marker, felt-tip and other forms of ink are very persistent. With a strong product like the Ink Remover, these inks can be removed quickly and easily.
Ink Remover is biodegradable.
Ink Remover is very suitable for use on hard and non-porous surfaces such as siding, glazed tiles and stone.
Ink Remover is widely used in trains, subways, buses, rubbish bins and other street furniture.
• Quickly and effectively removes all types of marker, ink and shadows
• Suitable for many types of surfaces.
• Works quickly and effectively
1. Apply Ink Remover on a clean, dry microfibre cloth and apply the product to the surface.
2. Let the product work for 5-30 minutes and then wipe the graffiti off the surface with a clean piece of cloth. If necessary, support with a white pad or power sponge on very stubborn graffiti.
3. Rinse thoroughly with clean water afterwards to stop the working of the product.
4. Optional: apply an anti-graffiti coating immediately after removing the graffiti.
Ink Remover can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Take into account a consumption of 5-10 m2/L on porous surfaces and 5-15 m2/L on non-porous surfaces. Consumption always depends on the surface and the graffiti.
STORAGE AND STABILTY
Can be stored in original unopened packaging for at least 24 months. Store in a dry, cool and frost-free place.
May cause burns and eye damage. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. When in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.