NitoCoat® Mat is based on polysilazane technology.
NitoCoat® Mat is a ceramic coating also known as a glass coating. MAVRO has been the supplier of polysilazane coatings for years. With our experience and expertise we can give the best advice on how to apply this coating successfully.
NitoCoat® Mat is a permanent coating with a durability of at least 5-10 years with excellent anti-graffiti properties.
NitoCoat® offers protection against practically all types of contamination and is corrosion- and temperature-resistant (up to ~250 °C)
MAVRO's NitoRange consists of a collection of high-quality, protective colour- and shine-retention coatings for non-absorbent surfaces.
Aware of the fact that every surface, situation and object differs, our laboratory has developed a wide range of renovation coatings. Permanent coatings, semi-permanent reversible coatings and colour coatings, each with their own unique properties. Customization, quality, durability and colour deepening are all represented within the NitoRange!
NitoCoat® Mat has been specially developed for application on non-porous materials such as plastic, high-pressure laminate, windowsills and metals such as stainless steel and aluminium.
NitoCoat® Mat has excellent adhesion on different types of surfaces. If in doubt, please contact one of our technical advisors.
• Protects against the penetration of graffiti, solvents, grease and other chemicals
• Very high efficiency
• Great hydrophobic and oleophobic properties
• Erosion- and corrosion-resistant
• Strong colour-restoring properties
• Smooth mat appearance
100 ml, 0,5 l and 1 l.
1. The pre-treatment is crucial for the proper application of NitoCoat® Mat. Thoroughly clean the surface with Uniclean Low Foaming and rinse with water.
2. Degrease the substrate and dry with Isopropanol to remove any remaining residues.
3. Shake or mix the packaging carefully to disperse sagging matting agent. If this step is skipped, a glossy appearance will be obtained.
4. Apply a small amount of NitoCoat® Mat in a power sponge, microfibre cloth or squeegee. Apply an even thin layer (0,5- 6 μm) on the surface. Avoid streaks by working in one direction. Remove any excess material to ensure a thin layer.
Ambient temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Substrate temperature: maximum 30°C, minimum 10°C
Relative humidity: max. 85% and 3°C above dew point
Dust dry: approx. 1 hour
Dried: approx. 6 - 8 hours
Fully cured: approx. 7 days (chemically resistant)
Consumption is 50-70 m2/L, this depends on the roughness and porosity of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 12 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a well-ventilated, dry, cool and frost-free place. Opened packaging has a limited shelf life.
Harmful if swallowed. Causes severe burns and eye damage. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Avoid inhalation, skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, respirator, protective clothing and safety goggles. If in doubt, always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department.