FACADECLEAN STRONG Facade cleaner
Strong facade cleaner that effectively deals with the most common pollutants and other facade contaminations, from green algae deposits to traffic pollution, dirt, dust etc.
FACADECLEAN STRONG is a liquid acid strong facade cleaner based on hydrofluoric acid (HF) and phosphoric acid.
FACADECLEAN STRONG has a very powerful efficiency and is applicable on the most extreme soiled mineral surfaces.
FACADECLEAN STRONG effectively removes common facade contaminations.
FACADECLEAN STRONG is suitable for most mineral surfaces including granite, sandstone, concrete, slate, brick, terracotta, unpolished marble, stucco and basalt stone.
FACADECLEAN STRONG can damage calcareous surfaces.
• Suitable for practically all lime-free stones and surfaces
• Easy application
• Very thorough and efficient cleaning that removes all types of facade contaminations
1. Dilute FACADECLEAN STRONG facade cleaner 1:5 to 1:20 with water, depending on the contamination of the surface.
2. Apply FACADECLEAN STRONG with a soft brush or low pressure spray.
3. Let the product sit 10 to 60 minutes on the surface. Keep the surface saturated during treatment and make sure the product does not dry out.
4. Rinse and clean the surface with high pressure spray. Use between 50 and 200 bar of pressure, this depends on the surface. Use cold or warm water with a maximum temperature of 50 °C.
5. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
FACADECLEAN STRONG can be used in all dry weather conditions.
Consumption is 5-15 m2/L. Consumption greatly depends on the nature and degree of soiling and porosity of the surface.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
Can be kept for at least 24 months in original unopened packaging. Store in a ventilated, cool and frost-free place.
Causes severe burns and eye damage. Avoid skin and eye contact, wear suitable gloves, protective clothing and safety goggles. FACADECLEAN STRONG contains hydrofluoric acid, contact your doctor immediately if you have any complaints. Always consult the safety data sheet or our R&D department before use.